Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo

I used that guy as an example to show that Comcast CAN do something with a prime that sdoing wrong. You dont think they have the power to pull a contract if the prime is found to be breaking the law.

I dont like going into detail because I get accused of thinking I know everything. But you seem to be asking me to be more clear, so here goes.

If a prime is not paying people on time, miss-classifying workers as contractors and the workers take the time to fight the prime and the prime is found guilty of breaking the law, Comcast can and should pull the contract. If primes really thought enough people would fight back, I think you would see less crooked operations.

Do you think Comcast would take the PR of dealing with known crooks? I dont think they would. Right now, these primes see we will accept any treatment. Im thinking even they are amazed at how we as a group dont do something. You can argue me about this all day. But what Im saying is 10,000X's better than doing whats being done now, nothing.
This is CABL.com posting #184019. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV2d
There is 1 reply to this message