Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo

I have an example here trey.
Not to premote any one here but, Mil-Tel has been with cox in wichita since they came here. before that multimedia.
Now fallow me for a second if you will.
You claim when work slows down cable companies pull the work all inside, correct?
I have seen mil-tell along with other primes here keep steady employment through these slow times. How can this be? You claim that all the work is pulled inside. In fact, I have seen the primes here grow and new ones are added. 2 to be exact.
And guess what, they are hiring as well.
When we realy sit down and compare prime to prime, the ones that stand out are the ones who share the wealth. And by that I mean, pay a good rate.I know there are diferences in what you and I consider to be good rates. I worked with a prime in MS that paid 80%. is that not fair enough? But by the same token, I have met prime only willing to part with 60%. So it boils down to one thing. To what degree of greed will you work for. Are your circumstances so great that you yourself can turn down work?
If so count your blessings. Not evryone here is that furtunate.
Thats why they can't just say no.
How long have you been contracting?
Would you want someone dictating how you run your company?
If so, just go inhouse.

This is CABL.com posting #184018. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV2c
Posted in reply to: Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message