Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo

Trey,
You know our history goes back a ways bro. But honestly, you know a union is not the answer to ALL the contractors here man.
How many times do we here about unions that line their pockets off of the workers. In this day and age, in our situation, IF YOU can come up with a better solution to help strengthen solidarity amongst all contractors other than UNION talk, this brotherhood of dawgs will more than likely be on board with it. You don't just come on here after doing a little less than a year of cable and start shooting down guys that have been doing this a lifetime bro. You saw what happened in the sat industry. A union got the vote in one area, that only brought in more contractors or AFS's to slow the roll. Did it help the independant? NOT ONE BIT. I didn't see anyone in the union or any of the union soap box speakers try to help them out either. Including YOU. BTW, aren't you doing cable now?
And about the brotherhood here? These brothers run deep and long. Read some of the posts. Through good times and bad.Feast or famon. Stick after stick, mile after mile. Heres proof, How many times have you read a post about a dawg getting F#@*ed over and another jump and say "hey bro come down to so and so theres plenty of work here and the pay is good'? You knock this brotherhood as if it's beneath you. I had a lot of respect for you until you did that. That might not mean anything to you. But it did to me.
So, If our brotherhood doesn't suite you, isn't your cup of tea,or is beneath your union values, Leave as you came, brother!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #184013. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV17
Posted in reply to: Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message