Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: stating new company

That remark was both disrespectful and unprofessional! I have been getting work for contractors for over 12 years and am very offended by that remark. Being that I am a woman, I am used to hearing from those who are not successful remarking that there may be something sexual going on. I have never had anyone suggest that I do something like that to get a contract.

I am sick and tired of people thinking that those of us who are successful at obtaining work do so by granting gifts and favors. We get work because we do a good job, stay on top of things, and are reliable. You may have noticed by the posts of others here on the bar that ethical contractors are few and far between.
Naturally people are going to gravitate towards the tried and true just to avoid headaches.

I am not saying that there has never been a case where work was obtained by other means. For the most part, people just want to get the job done with as little hassle as possible. That is how you start a business and KEEP your business. PM me if you want REAL answers. Good Luck!
This is CABL.com posting #183930. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV0M
Posted in reply to: Re: stating new company by vegassatellite
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: stating new company vegassatellite 1/25/2007 5:37:00 PM
Re: stating new company ryrkmn 1/25/2007 2:59:00 PM
Re: stating new company 1st to Kink 1/25/2007 2:56:00 PM