Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If I Do The Work Wan

I feel your frustration, however you have to take some accountability with the decisions you make.

Reading your post I would guess that you are a sub to the prime contractor and the primes you enter into business with have a cash flow problem if they have to receive invoicing payment prior to paying you.

If you choose to stay your current course and sub from a prime, get on-line and request a D&B report on the company prior to agreeing to enter into the business relationship. If they have a cash flow problem stay away, enter into business with companies that don't need payment prior to being paid for the work you preformed.

If you like the road...do your homework, if you need to be home with your family with a stable income seek employment with the Cable MSO in your hometown. You have 22 years of experience the local MSO would hire you in a second.

I am currently on the prime contractor side of the business for a major company at a senior management position. I can proudly say that the company I work for has never had negative posts on this site concerning employee compensation or timely contractor invoicing payments (this is not a help wanted ad) . I am only pointing out that not every prime scre** their resources and stand behind the compensation and payment terms.

Good luck and I wish you the best in the future.

This is CABL.com posting #183666. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVWw
Posted in reply to: If I Do The Work Wan"T Is Your Job As A Company by lashdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: If I Do The Work Wan Wife of a cable guy 1/22/2007 7:19:00 AM