Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Contractor Woes

Joe, Clint, Splicer

Been on the site for years.

Yup, perhaps guilty of that-makes me a goofball-but none-the-less, this goofball has never seen any good advice about collections (save one fella that suggested a collections firm) and all I read is how much this company bites rocks. This is common knowledge-seems that they bit off so many heads in late 4 into 05- probabally when they themsoeves 1st begun to be under fire with both employee and contractor base. The employee has a louder voice and have read SOME justifications thereof. Deny contractor however. This was also markedly the period that HSP's delivered the blow and severed as the 'axe' men per DTV/Murdock- 90% its contractor base, IInc suffered as well as others.

Now, being in contact with a portion of the upper eshcelon (joe please correct my spelling, lol) of DTV- and when the 6 letter dirty word that rhimes with 'ECK!' comes up, no one will touch me with a stick for advice. Being an MSO, (commercial) I have been privy to bother them all. This makes me a contract D**khe*d. Maybe even black flagged. But I have a larger responsibility.....

Point is, I OWE contractors for money that I could not BACK finance if I could sell my soul, which is unbelieveably NOT so bad. MAKES me a bad guy and I don't like that. Dont like myself for that. (this is the time when I deserve crap in responses, I figure and I can take it)

We all lost our butts.
Im the mark that many shoot at.

All the way across the country, literally, I cant tap on hundreds of doors taking away screws and fittings of hurricane victoms, I didn't buy them. I cant supply estoppel and/or lien from here, or can I?

These are the questions I am still seeking from others.

Thanks Again

JG
This is CABL.com posting #183446. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVSY
Posted in reply to: Re: Contractor Woes by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Contractor Woes joeatstellar 1/18/2007 11:19:00 PM