Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bush disgraced, Border agents sent to prison t

Sounds like somebody is getting amighty big pay check from the MeXican Cartel too me , this is bullchit . If they they put them in prision ,I say its time to march on Washington ,were do we obtain a protest permit . To the rest of the border patrol agents fine men you are here is your solution ,carry mack 10's or ozies , make sure you kill the bas.urd next time , and any witnesses also , carry you a throw away gun with you also , fire all the bullets in the weapon , at the local range , place the wepon on the ground in the general area , looks like the drug dealer couldn't shoot very well too me , because he didnt hit anyone , yet you wouldn't be able to hear his gun being fired with the veroge of bullets the 10 and the oozie spits out , mob against mob , I know how crooks and crooked cops play the game . Now please somebody help me find out where we can get the permit , to march on the White House , I know Mr. Bush won't like a power play , my apology sir , I don't even like having to mention , using one , I gonna change this Planet George , you don't have to send any more troops to Iraq , my words will Quell the waters , as I know the secrets to the Universe , you want to end this war "YOU" started . Let me address the United Nations with all World leaders attending . The info I will share could part the Red Sea. Can anybody get me a phone number to Oprha , Howard Stern , or Heraldo Reveria . Thanks in Advance . Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183404. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVSi
Posted in reply to: Bush disgraced, Border agents sent to prison today by oldschooldbstech
There are 3 replies to this message
Come on Duck... Toast 1/18/2007 10:51:00 PM
Come on Duck!!!! Toast 1/18/2007 9:41:00 PM