Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Pray for The Duck

Duck, are you recently reborn?

I have to wonder, no offense or malice intened, but dude a few doves not flying off a wire a sign from God?

I must admit, I'm not one to pray at all or to even think of religion more than maybe once or twice a year, but your posts have me thinking that maybe you've taken everyday ordinary events and somehow derived them to be signs from a "higher power". Birds pretty much have free will and they love to sit on the high wires.

If you believe that a couple of doves staying put is a sign from God, well then so be it and if your cool with that I see no problem with it. If I were to see world hunger cured, or the AIDS epidemic in Africa stopped, or even homelessness in one city taken care of, then I would possiby consider that the working of a higher power.

Realization and enlightenment comes to every indivdual in different forms I guess, but if I was hanging out with a few friends and they got to bickering and I saw a few birds staying put on a wire, I'de be hard pressed to believe it was a sign from a God. I'de simply either get in my truck and leave or offer up a few brewskies and try to put the matter to rest. But, hey, that's just me.

Next time I do pray, however, my prayers will be with you!
This is CABL.com posting #183351. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVRr
Posted in reply to: Pray for The Duck by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message