Create your free account now! Sign up

Pray for The Duck

I ask that all Christians that read What i write , please pray for me That God answer my prayers as I know if two or more pray for something it will be so . Yesterday while at Tims house , as he and his wife argued , I walked out to the road and God showed me a miracle and deeply touched my heart. As I walked to the road to get away from their arguing , I look up at the cable wire , upon it sat two doves , all my life the birds have instantly taken flight , but not yesterday , I walked up underneath the wire where they sat and spoke to them , still they sat , I even brought tim up there to show him the miracle . I have been in awe of this special event in my life and would like to thank my father in Heaven for it as I know they were Angles sent to watch over me as we were there at tims house for an hour and a half and these birds never moved . Thanks God for the sign as the Holy Spirit Speaks to My heart and I now know what my purpose on Earth is . So I ask you all to pray for me that The Whole World can hear my Words and Grant my Prayers In Gods name I Pray this be so!
Jerry Whitfield The Leed BigDuck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183310. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVQM
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Pray for The Duck csecomm 1/17/2007 8:10:00 PM
Re: Pray for The Duck danimal 1/17/2007 3:20:00 PM
Re: Pray for The Duck danimal 1/17/2007 3:15:00 PM
Re: Pray for The Duck sillyisntit 1/17/2007 11:39:00 AM