Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Paying to much

Nothing pisses me off more that to walk into a job to see a 28 year old manager who has "done it all" - "Woodybeetle"

I resemble that remark. Uh, I mean I resent that remark, lol. I'm 28, and I'm the Commercial Project Manager for one of the largest satellite dealers in the South East.

I don't claim to know it all, and my guys know that. That's why I surround myself with qualified people who love their job and don't mind sharing their knowledge.

I've been in the business for seven years (five as a tech), and there's still a lot I have to learn, but I do know how to treat people.

Good people are who will save this industry from all of the hacks we've all seen and have come to despise.

Our tech's bitch and moan about paperwork and RA procedures (DNS requirements), but they'll tell you that we ALWAYS pay MORE and ON TIME. That's why they hang around. I wish DNSC and Direct could learn from us, but like the old saying goes- "Wish in one hand and spit in the other......

Well you know! Best of luck to all of our cable and satellite brothers in this new year! May your days be like a roll of TP - long and useful!(smokin)
This is CABL.com posting #183214. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVPe
Posted in reply to: Paying to much by woodybeetle
There are 0 replies to this message