Create your free account now! Sign up

WHITFIELD Speaks to the WORLD!!!!!

We are truely living in the last days ,are people to blind to see thiis , in the Book of Revelation it speaks of everything that is occuring on earth reaching much higher levels than ever before seen by mankind . Scientist try to find a logical solution as thats how their minds work . It sickens me to hear one say its Global Warming , although their is global warming , thats occouring at the hands of man. Many things have occoured many times throught time but not at the rate they are now , Take for instance this cold wave sweeping the Nation , it has already killed 38 people a number I'm sure that will rise in time. Watching the evening news showing pictures of the National Guard going to peoples houses checking on people out in Oakhomla City , now blanketed by ice not just snow . After hurricane Katrina the scientist prediced an above average year for 2006 , yet it didn't happen , so they blamed it on el ninyo or la ninya , why are people so blind that they can't see with all the Hurricanes ,Earthquakes Floods ,Tornadoes Ice Storms and BADD weather in general. Its not Mother Nature , its not Global Warming , its not La Ninya its not El Ninyo , Scienitist "CANT" figure it out because their is no scientific explanation . Our Country leeds the world or at least Did before Bush . Its God trying to speak to our Great Nation to tell us to take care of our fellow man and learn to live together . The war we are in is Also found in the Book of Revelation , I don't quote you scriptures as olnly a handful would listen as the Devil is in control of the people on this earth but not the planet . Like mom told me "Not a Bird Falls from the Sky that God doesn't know . Now will you listen and Believe my words , I think not , but when I write Secrets of the Universe You Will Hear me then.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #183193. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVOT
There are 3 replies to this message
Thanx All ! deleted 1/16/2007 11:32:00 PM
duck spdwg 1/16/2007 6:37:00 AM
Re: WHITFIELD Speaks to the WORLD!!!!! kong 1/15/2007 9:26:00 PM