Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: WHITFIELDs Opinion

I'm glad you posted that , The last time I heard practice Bombing like I've been hearing today was when we bombe the Chit!!!!!!! out of them . I just talked to a friend of mine a few minutes ago that lives in Havelock thats where Cherry Point is (So I'm told the Strategic Planning Center for all Armed Forces in The USA ) The Planes have been doing what they call Touch and Go"s thats how they practice for landing on the AirCraft Carriers . In my opinion , the CHIT is getting ready to HIT THE FAN , the bombers are Still rumblin in J-ville right now . Its Coming , everybody needs to be watching their back . I think were're fixin to take it too their A$$ hard and when we do the MADMEN(tut) among us "MIGHT" try taken it to Ours , So if you see any SUSPICIOUS Activity dial 911 quick , Especially those of you that live in DesolateRemote areas . I'm worried about all those suit case Nukes missing when the Iron Curtain Fell . Remember how the Lord said how things would happen "Like a Thief in the Night" , they could improvise off that thought . I say shoot first and ask Questions Later , Let God sort them out .
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182950. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVKY
Posted in reply to: Re: WHITFIELDs Opinion by parkerbama
There are 0 replies to this message