Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: WHITFIELDs Opinion

TWO WORDS ...
ROCCO CMMISSO

All in all I think we need to look at history .. wasnt mister "pants down" Bill Clinton who first previously warned and had ample oppurtunities to "kill" or "rid" the world of "our" mistake in Bin Laden? Wasnt it BILL clinto who was warned of an attack on american planes? Hmm ..WONDER WHAT KEPT HIM SO BUSY HE MISSED THAT MEMO?

Yes Bush bit off more than we can chew. Yes Bush went about it all the wrong way. Yes Bush's timing was all wrong.

I understand his reasoning/excuses for the troops/war but I dont understand his method and timing. If his purpose was to protect us from terrorism .. then why didnt he stay and concentrate in afganhistan? I know we are there but ... why start something else at the same time . I have heard it was Saddam was cruel to the people and a tyrant. Well ... true. But so is many others ...in other countries .. are we going to baby sit everyone else while we have people in similiar situations in our own neighborhood?

I want to hear a clear plan.

Ok 20,000 more troops. (For how long?)
What is the "object? (What designates a "win?)
How long after the "win" will we stay and "police?" (Will we have a military base there?)
If there is no win then how long do we stay?
What if Iraq requests us to leave? (Will we?)
What if Iran wants to invade Iraq? (We will let them? Or any other country? Are we tied to these people who wont fight for themselves?)

Wheres the "overwhelming force? WHY ONLY MARINES AND ARMY AND NATNL GAURD? WHY NOT SHOW REAL FORCE AND BRING IN THE AIR FORCE AND NAVY AND FINISH THE DAMN JOB AND LETS GET ON TO COMPLAINING ABOUT BETTER THINGS LIKE "THERE IS NOTHING ON TV ... OTHER THAN RERUNS?"
This is CABL.com posting #182943. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVKR
Posted in reply to: Re: WHITFIELDs Opinion by ryrkmn
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: WHITFIELDs Opinion deleted 1/11/2007 8:59:00 PM