Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why would anyone leave

I agree 100% , Hindsight is always 20/20! I had gotten up late that morning and had to rush with Joel to meet Brakefields beautiful wife Lisa at the airport where she was flying out of, to pick up a rental car for the drive home . I then went home and packed and then went to the office to unload all my stuff from the truck , I had so much stuff with me I had to throw things away and leave things behind as the rental wouldn't hold it all . Everyone had already gone home for Christmas and all I was thinking about was that three day drive home , that I was severely dreading . It was my mistake and now I feel like a dumb$$ for it , but at the same time I'm not going to beat myself up over it . Tell David and Fred I said Hello and tell Dave I'm still looking for a cure for his sons condition . I hope you guys have a prosperous New Year. Maybe we will get another Katrina so they can put all those posi plus's back to work.
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182768. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVH2
Posted in reply to: Why would anyone leave by Quality Cable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why would anyone leave bugsy1 1/16/2007 6:58:00 PM