Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just a Senario to Think About?????????

Thanks for that post Bro. The thing that really scares the hel.l out of me is all the brief case nukes missing from when the iron curtain fell , as well as what happens if one nuke warhead was detinated in a missle in a silo , so I'm told it would flatten everything for125 miles in all directions , we have at least five bases here in NC within that radius , Would that not cause a chain reaction??? If Madmen (SATINS CHILDREN) could impoverish the US what would they do with all our long range missles already pre programed pointed at other countries?? I just hope the Bible is True and Nostradamus was right , We have the ability to change our own destiny . He only predicted such things as Napollions Waterloo , The Assanation of John F. Kennedy and The Demise of the Twin Towers and many , Many more things . What the Duck sees from the Bookj of Revelation scares the Hel.l out of me but somehow I feel I'M here for it. All my life I've in my heart wanted to kick Satins (moon) as I know my Father will protect me and so does the Anti Christ because he now knows who I am!!!!
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182728. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVHo
Posted in reply to: Re: Just a Senario to Think About????????? by redrocker80
There are 0 replies to this message