Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just a Senario to Think About?????????

I agree completely Duck, and you are correct, there are alot of missing books of the Bible. The Bible was written 40 years after the crusifiction, so , its not 2000 years old. So take it upon yourself to write something that happened to you at least 40 years ago. I was forced to study the Bible because my mom is a minister. I think it bacfired on her because I saw the truth in it, by the time I was about 12 I started asking questions that she could not answer, or she would just give me the generic christian answer. I'm not saying I dont believe in Jesus or the Bible, I just see the loopholes in it.
So your point is that you think we're in for nother attack, possibly worse than we could imagine, I think your correct, just this morning, alot of New York and Jersey smelled something like natural gas in the air, no explanation.
I'm a desert storm veteran, so I dont trust anything that the government comes up with. We all need to have our eyes wide open and be prepared. Recently my wife and I startedmaking preperations for something such as a nuclear war, not that it would happen, but, I think its more likely now than even in the cold war. Also, if there is a chemical attack the preperation would be the same. All of this probably doesn't matter, because if they strike again, we might not have the time to even blink, but, we have to have hope for our children. Later, red(snipper)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #182705. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVG1
Posted in reply to: Just a Senario to Think About????????? by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just a Senario to Think About????????? deleted 1/9/2007 12:33:00 AM