Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin!!!!

Thanks for the advice Duck, I will think about that very deeply, after all I do all my bills over the net.
I got an I.M. from "against the wind" he apologized to me and expained the reason he posted that note. I wrote back and we now have a mutual understanding. We all have to assume that we have all been in this business for a long time, but, at the same time we all have to assume that none of us know a damn thing. After all alot of us have never met, and a good lineman is always full of sh*&, well at least to his customers.(tongue) My point is this, I got hammered big time for voicing my opinion on here and I felt like it hurt my credibility, not my confidence. The guy said he doubted if I ever climbed, when in reality, I'm teaching a climbing class starting Monday, but the assumption was that I was a rookie, which I am NOT!!! So take it for what you will, by the way I read all the posts over the holidays, thats what makes this group and this site GREAT!!!! I would probably go insane if I didn't know that there were other people in the same shoes I was in once. Have a good one, thanx again Duck, Be safe, Later, Red(snipper)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #182548. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVEu
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin!!!! by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Admin!!!! deleted 1/6/2007 9:57:00 PM