Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Admin!!!!

Hey Red, Duck here , one other option is to buy the Premier membership ,its worth every dime of the cost , you don't like what someone says on a thread created by you delete their a$$. It really gets their goat. I was preimer for years. I got to send admin a check and get mine back . I'm afraid to use a credit card from my computer it gets hacked so often . Its been getting hacked every since the days of wet cement.Some people think it doesn't happen , but duck knows better ,not long ago I was hacked and the sumbit.h posted here under my name. To do that , you'd have to have my log on info , on top of that they changed my password on hotmail ,that really jerked my chain . I finally got tired of it and contacted the FCC , as of yet they haven't caught the purpatrator or at least they haven't let me know if they have. I'll be happy when they have enough evidence to take the hack to jail , then I can set back and LMAO . As far as people giving you he.l.l , I just give them more back and then it gets admin's attention and he deletes both post , then they monotor that individual . I've seen plenty get barred over the years. They learn real fast you don't tug on supermans kape (admin) he will bar you and I don't blame him , after all it is his site . So don't let the negitaves stop you from posting worth while info. It reminds me of when I was first starting way back when ,and the old linedog hollared go lasher and you weren't quick enough and he'd wiz a bug nut by you to get your attention , it wasn't the ones that wizzed by you that bothered me it was the ones that found their mark , it didn't take too many of them before you realised not to day dream on the job . OldSchool , you might of hated them at the time but you became a better dog because of it.
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182502. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVDK
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Admin!!!! by redrocker80
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Admin!!!! redrocker80 1/6/2007 8:54:00 PM