Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Are prices going up or not?

Here's a diff. aspect from what I heard and saw about 3yr ago when the kbo industry took a dive and all the major rebuilds were done/caught up. Worked for a big prime in the midwest and we were already told the prices were going to dip 15-20%. After hearing that so called project mang. left the price sheet out for all to see forgetfully of course. Keep in mind this was their contract prices for the rest of the year and it was Jan. their contract signing not the MSO's budget yet. Prices didn't change. About a year later talked to a prime in St. Louis area who use to work for the prior prime. He confirmed his prices hadn't chaned. So the big scam not told from what I think was the turn around pay the primes were getting from the customer. They had to wait longer for their monies and $hit rolls down to the sub of a sub of a sailor(J Buffet). The MSO's started the problem. Rem. when eveyone in the country was paying every wk then boom 30,45.60,90dys out or never. Primes were lowering the subs pay to cover their a$$e$ for the their wait on pay. And primes were letting sub-primes do the hiring hence you became a sub of a sub of a (dry landlocked ) sailor going coast to coast one step away from the jailor(IRS). Just my six sense worth.(nod)Happy Happy
This is CABL.com posting #182488. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVDw
Posted in reply to: Re: Are prices going up or not? by JerseyCableGuy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Are prices going up or not? YES Against the Wind 1/5/2007 9:11:00 PM