Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Opinions???????????$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks Trey, Its more who you know , than time or money . I'm one of the main line people , more construction , splicing , and engineering , than installiation , although I do consider installation a very important part of our industry . I'm just trying to take the industry back a few years to the days of master craftsman , when we were all brothers and sisters that worked together toward a common goal . As fiber to the house becomes more previlent , most of our industrys people will become like the Dinosaurs once fiber reaches the house. Who ever puts it to the house first, in my book will be the winner , wether it be the telephone company or the cable company who gets it there . It cost so much to build fiber to the house I can't see overbuilds from cable or telephone companys to battle over dollars, when it takes billions to get it there to begin with . Hopefully I'm right . Ducks gonna give this his best shot , Whats in it for me , money doesn't matter to me , I'm almost 50 and at my age I can only hope to take care of my children , my friends and my brothers and sisters in this industry , the greatest thing I could hope for , is to be remembered by folks in a good way , and be missed when i'm gone from this earth .
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182243. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVzz
Posted in reply to: Re: Opinions???????????$$$$$$$$$$$$ by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message