Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications?

I don't know any of the people involved and I am far from WV or MD, but I will say this.... I too have had people (mainly idiots claiming that they know how to run a project, and they need no less than "some ungodly amount of money, a truck and housing." Their credit sucks, so I am on the hook, but can't find them any rental housing because they have to be on the lease. They run their lives so poorly that this is why they want ME to pay their bills. I fell for it twice (2 different projects, 2 different people) - but NO MORE! If they are so great, why don't they have a job already, and why don't they run their own company if they know how to "make it rich!" Baloney. Everyone talks on this site about Hacks. Well, my definition of one is He/she who toots their own horn but still has nothing to show for it. This is what is wrong with this whole industry. Guys who can't read or write or count but talk louder than everyone else. I have learned a lot, but I say BrendaWood got the raw deal. Whether or not she walked into the situation or not, techs or linemen or subs need to learn how to pay their own bills. If you can't, then go get a job that does NOT require you to travel, live in motels, drive a truck or have your own tools. It will make it easier on those of us who do and can make a difference in this industry and American economy.
This is CABL.com posting #181678. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVqs
Posted in reply to: Re: Has anyone got paid from Hope communications? by BigAlex
There is 1 reply to this message