Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: legality/respect for cones Deadly practice

I've got to weigh in here , the police are public servents paid by our tax dollars , years back when I worked for FOS in New Hampshire and Connecit you had to have an officer with you to work . A street or highway crossing can be very dangerous depending of the speed the cars are travling . I lost a real good brother who was an experienced cable dog doing a highway crossing on highway seventeen in hampstead / topsail NC . Alan Mercer was on hooks on the pole his wife in the car watching him get ready to pull up the slack in the strand he had laying in the road when a car passed over it the tire threw it up in the wheel well pulling the strand instantaly tight nearly cutting him in half right before his wifes eyes I forget how far old dog Joe Baldwin sait it flung him but he was dead when he hit the ground . Joe said he will always recall that day and that streach of highway every time he passed , he recalled it as the worst day he ever spent in cable . Alan Mercer will be forever missed God rest his soul.
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #181403. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVl1
Posted in reply to: Re: legality/respect for cones by mkey
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: legality/respect for cones Deadly practice cabtel 12/22/2006 8:00:00 AM