Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 2 tv's from 1 reciever

I hear what your saying but you have to understand that the builders offer a package (or packages) to their customers. The customer selects what package and what locations. The package is contracted out. The contractor doesn't have the option i. e. I think if it was my house i'd want my tv over here). Doesn't work that way. This is all decided before construction starts with changes to be made before each phase begins. The real kicker is the associations and every new build these days has one. Now you've got some somebody dictating what you can do with your own house. we're talking a 650,000 home that exteriorly seems not to belong to you. A lot of variables involved these days that have absolutely nothing specifically surrounding the sat industry. If your lucky the board pres won't own stock in the local cable company. The SBCA will and has takin' these folks to court and won "sort Of". which means they can't deny your existence but they can dictate how you must appear! What a game! Smart houses do exist, gotta get used to it, just gotta be smarter than the house! Good luck, brother, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #180966. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVeY
Posted in reply to: Re: 2 tv's from 1 reciever by vegassatellite
There are 0 replies to this message