Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Alien kills Marine on leave from Iraq!

LOL...............You had me a little confused but I see your point now. Looks like were both pretty much saying the same thing.

Its just that I feel the illegals and American job loss are the effect of corporate greed. I dont feel illegals are the cause of our problems. If the illegals are removed they will just be replaced by some other group. Like you said Verizon guys were making 27/hr 5 years ago, many of your fellow American workers will argue thats too much, and feel its ok to work cheaper than that to get the work away from Verizon techs. That basicaly describes the begining of how we as Americans start cutting our own throats, then when theres nothing but crumbs left on the table and the ilegals take it, we say theyre to blame for the low wages.
We as Americans are as much to blame as they are. I know you say no, but most of us dont thats why I use the word 'we'.

If the illegals stay they will eventually be replaced by another group. No matter how cheap they get labor, corps will always continue to look for an even cheaper source of labor.

l8r........
This is CABL.com posting #180332. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU4K
There are 0 replies to this message