Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Alien kills Marine on leave from Iraq!

We did this to ourselfs? Hardly, at least I had no part of it! I'll go home and go broke B4 I'll stay out on the road and work for anything less than $36/hr or good unit rate work. If I can't clear (after fuel and lot rent costs) $1,500 a week - I SAY NO.

I can't vote because I have a felony conviction on my record. I do believe that illegal aliens can't vote, oh unless they have fake papers (enough to get a I-9 form filled out). Without the fake papers to get a I-9 completed they'de be hard pressed to find anyone that would employ them. Hence, I have to think MOST of them have such paperwork complete and in hand.

I worked for close to 20 years for a telco company and had to quit and lose my freedom for 24 months (original sentenance was 60 months) for selling a firearm to someone that was a convicted felon. I didn't wake up one morning and decide to arm a convicted felon, this guy was a neighbor and when I put the gun up for sale he wanted it, I never even thought of the fact that it would be an illegal sale. SO after 30 some years of being a law abiding citizen, paying my taxes and doing what I was supposed to be doing I found myself sitting in Federal Prison.

Now the elected officials want to grant amenisty to a million illegals, I said ILLEGALS, YES they broke the laws of this country just like I did, and have never lived in this country one day in a legal fashion.

I overcame the felony conviction and have TRIED to make up to my children the hard times they suffered while daddy was away paying his debt to society. I guess the illegals are simply breaking our laws to support their kids while daddy is out commiting a crime on a daily basis. That's the difference!

Go ahead and spew your PC $hit about how "we" have done this to ourselfs, but until you or a close trusted friend try to compete against the illegals directly, you'de be better off working on Hillary Clinton's campaign for president of the new nation of Amerixco.(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #180310. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU4o
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Alien kills Marine on leave from Iraq! by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message