Create your free account now! Sign up

Didn't Get Away With It.

Member Uploaded Image

Before I get started I'm a Comcast Tech in Balto. MD and am fortunate enough to have a company truck even though I live in York, PA. I have no antipathy towards any tech from any company. Weather it be Dish, Direct, Telecom, or other cable company. Everyone starts on a level playing field. But if the individual screws me I will hate THAT tech not the whole damn company.

Now that said. My neighbor had Dish installed yesterday and it seems that they installer lagged the dish onto the side of MY house. Keep in mind my MARKED company truck is parked out front next to his the whole time. I live in pretty standard staggered townhouses. See pic. Left side house is my neighbor, right is mine. The tech never told either home owner hat he was doing and thus did not have permission.

My request is to any other Sat installers. What would you do in this case? HOA says no dishes visable from curb, no dishes in field, etc. Wall and roof mounting is ok. Is there a 90° mount for this or is shingle mounting the only way around this?

My neighbor called this to my attention and I don't blame him in the least. Any if I had been asked for permission I MIGHT have givven it. I'm a pretty flexible guy. But I would prefer that is stay on his home and not mine. Let me know what you think gentlemen.
This is CABL.com posting #180262. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU3C
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Didn't Get Away With It. bushmaster 12/3/2006 2:24:00 PM
Re: Didn't Get Away With It. Trey9007 12/3/2006 2:02:00 PM
Re: Didn't Get Away With It. Trey9007 12/3/2006 2:00:00 PM
Re: Didn't Get Away With It. aqualee 12/3/2006 1:00:00 PM
Re: Didn't Get Away With It. davisgo 12/3/2006 11:48:00 AM