Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: JUST a contractor

i like your attitude, and i know some really good in-house guys, but for the most part they do crap work. frequently they don't last long, and sometimes they rise to the top by ki$$ing unbelievable a$$.........get them out of a jam and they are your best friend until you walk into the office unannounced and they are blaming a job that a contractor never touched on "some contractor".........

all that aside here's my question.........why would in-house EVER do crap work........they get paid regardless, and i've never seen them overloaded the way the contractors get.........they complain about 10 jobs (literally adding and subtacting boxes, discos, trap changes) when you walk with 8 nc's and rewires only to pick up jobs at 7 that night and aren't even done with your crazy 300 mile 6 am/ 2 1-3 route.

i'm sorry for ranting, and i didn't really mean to go off on your post or you, just something i had to get out........i'd move the post to the main thread except that would take effort and i'm tired.
This is CABL.com posting #180194. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU2w
Posted in reply to: Re: JUST a contractor by Scott9710
There are 0 replies to this message