Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Telstar In South Georgia

Why don't you two "unbiased" managers cut the lies.

Most everyone on this bar working the Carolinas knows how unprofessional a company Millenium is, was and will ever be. Their rates could be the worst in the industry and their management is unprofessional, and that is exactly why most of the subs who agree to work with them ride in either staion wagons or some rust bucket from the '70's. They require zero experience, train Micky D's burger flippers for 2-3 days before putting them out in the field, and even their experienced subs are slobs no one else would consider. It's what they get and deserve paying what they do, or don't in this case.

They procure contracts by undercutting more professional firms, with prices most good technicians would not even touch, never mind the primes they displaced. They are a perfect example of what is wrong with this industry.

Out of Columbia, SC, they are certainly on my avoid list.

PS- I asked the initial question because I was curious, not because I wanted to state what is known about your company. So that said, I'd suggest that all of you rinky dink primes think twice before believing you can use this bar to market your crap. Some, like myself, will not allow it without contestation.
This is CABL.com posting #180189. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU2r
Posted in reply to: Re: Telstar In South Georgia by Anasazi
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Telstar In South Georgia TheDarkKnight 12/4/2006 10:38:00 PM