Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: needing info on netcom plasma install co.

Just FYI: They called me daily until I signed the contract with them and then they did not return a call after that. I sent continuos emails that went unanswered, requesting SOP and SOW and wanting information on what their additional charges were in case a customer requested this information. I finally sent an email stating that my company would not accept any future work from them due to communication problems and that got a response of and I quote "I did receive this email along with the other ones after a long holiday. I however, do not appreciate the inpatients you had with waiting for a response. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday I was away with a sick family member. It may have helped if you would have called a customer service line to receive the assistance you needed like you are supposed to. We also let our customers know that during the holidays our office would be closed, so no orders would have been scheduled. I will be taking you out of our system, because "like all other" installation companies, our primary concern is our customers, and unfortunately we would not like to send a man such as yourself into the home of the customers we serve. Thank you, and have a nice holiday season" I remind you that I sent emails for over 2 weeks prior to receiving this reply.I always operate with the thought process of give your contractors or employees all the information they request as to allow for a smooth installation and complete customer satisfaction. AMI WRONG ON MY THOUGHTS.
This is CABL.com posting #179989. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUZd
Posted in reply to: Re: needing info on netcom plasma install co. by uboatcmdr
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: needing info on netcom plasma install co. midspan28 11/29/2006 11:07:00 PM
Re: needing info on netcom plasma install co. rficken00 11/29/2006 9:43:00 PM