Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Blackball List???????

i know we dont know each other, but i feel like you know my life story with cable. I got blackballed from a co. in Miss. cause the sales peson that wrote the w.o. put x amount of outlets down, which i did. the sub decided after i left that she wanted another one, so dispatch called me after i was gone for 45 min. and told me i had to go back, no ifs, ands, or buts about it or i could hang up my tools as far as they were concerned. so ofcoarse i stood my ground, but i lost the battle. i went in on the following mon. to get my work orders, my tech number didn't exist anymore! so this just tells you, the suits are gonna do whatever they want. i was so pissed about it i took three months off from the cable business. The longer i stay in the bus., the worse it gets with these cable companies. it seems to me that the cable industry is falling to **** in a basket, and without sounding too muchlike a p*ssy, it kinda breaks my heart cause i'm good at what i do, and i love the work, but i seem to get **** on more than it's worth anymore. I thought it must be something i was doing wrong, but i never had a failed qc yet, not in about three years, can't figure it out. if i'm doing wrong somewhere along the line, i wish someone would tell me so i could correct it and move forward
This is CABL.com posting #179627. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUTn
Posted in reply to: Re: Blackball List??????? by lostintx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Blackball List??????? 311demon 11/23/2006 10:28:00 PM