Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Yeah Primebusiness!!!

i haven't ever been displaced by a mexican, but i have a lot of friends that have. not because they didn't work hard. they just couldn't work hard for $40 a day when they'd been making $200. but that's not what i wanted to say really.

illegals are causing major problems in this country. my biggest concerns have to do with a lack of tax revenue and the inredible burden or should i say overburden that they are placing on social services. don't get me wrong i hate a lazy citizen milking the system much worse than i dislike an illegal doing the same. at least they work. but to act like simply having a job is enough is wrong. a drug dealer with a day job is no better than a drug dealer without one. the invasion has to stop. and once the flow is slowed or heaven forbid stopped (never gonna happen) then lets set up some sort of legal status where they can either pay their way or go away. born in the country makes you a citizen has to stop. hiring people that aren't ever going to pay their taxes has to stop. looking the other way to hire someone that has obviously stolen, or bought someone else's identity has to stop. there should be no argument about that, but i'm sure somebody will try.
This is CABL.com posting #179312. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUOi
Posted in reply to: Re: Yeah Primebusiness!!! by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Yeah Primebusiness!!! oldschoolgal 11/20/2006 12:33:00 PM