Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of

maybe not the last set of elected officials, and i'm sure not the newly elected set.......i actually bet that their will be some set of half-assed measures passed very soon. just for show. i actually don't believe the politicians our on our side. and i'm not talking about this issue alone. i'm saying that they have their own agendas and goals and they have nothing to do with service, but with personal gain. and to advance that goal they will ride the fence by playing both sides. i think those against immigration reform will win by "giving in" to unenforceable and unmeaningful measures. and those for immigration reform will feel they've accomplished something by the passage of said measures only to be brainwashed and their thinking led somewhere else with some manufactured issues while in the meantime they are assured with skewed figures showing that the measures are slowly working.........those figures will be less mentioned as the attention is draw elsewhwere. that's my belief.

i also believe that when something is actually done it will be MUCH more harmful to all involved and it will probably be too late to fix the problem that should be getting solved right now.

that's politics and i'm glad i do cable. at least i'll have a chance of going to a cooler part of hell.
This is CABL.com posting #179190. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUMk
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of by uboatcmdr
There are 0 replies to this message