Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

I personally have gotten info out of the HSV call center (from a supervisory level employee) before and it proved to be fairly accurate.
I've had the feeling myself that there is more behind DTV's direct advertisements for new techs than just helping the HSP's locate new workers.
While I do not think they will replace all the HSP's with inhouse techs anytime soon if ever, I do think they will either pick out one or two HSP's who are having trouble with completion rates and tech turnovers and either pull their entire territories or scale them back and put inhouse techs in troubled areas to bring things back to order before either expanding the number of DTV inhouse techs or turning things back over to the HSP.
As I said before in another thread, DTV didn't come out 6 months before pulling some of the contractor call centers inhouse and announce the change so why would they do that for the HSP's if they were planning to bring installs inhouse? Things have been changing rapidly in this industry in recent years (and not for the better), so never say "never" when it comes to something like this.
This is CABL.com posting #179136. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mULs
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by NINEFINGERS
There are 0 replies to this message