Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/taxes/2006-09-13-tax-shelter-usat_x.htm
From the article:

Americans with assets offshore probably avoid about $50 billion in taxes annually, according to an estimate by Reuven Avi-Yonah, head of the International Tax Master of Law Program at the University of Michigan Law School.

==============================================
http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html From the article:

Households headed by illegal aliens imposed more than $26.3 billion in costs on the federal government in 2002 and paid only $16 billion in taxes, creating a net fiscal deficit of almost $10.4 billion, or $2,700 per illegal household.
=============================================

The jobs illegals take from us are mostly jobs that never really paid that much. Walmart and other American companies have moved jobs out of the country they used to make up the middle class. Manufacturing jobs and CSR jobs that have been moved out have traditionaly provided compensation that allowed people to have homes, med insurance, pensions , and paid for college educations. Theses jobs are gone. Moved by American companies.

All this being said will someone please explain to me why illegals are targeted as public enemy #1 when it comes to taxes and jobs. It seems absurd when of all the suspects they cause the least amount of damage. I dont want to debate anyone, I just figure maybe Im missing something. I agree the illegals are part of the problem, but to me they dont seem to be a big part. But for some reason they're a big target.

It seemes to me a certain group of people ( the rich) enjoy having the spot light put on illegals so that no one looks at them. I wonder if thats why we constantly see pictures of illegals staking out the home depots, but hardly ever see the thousands of people Walmart puts to work everyday in China.

Someone PLEASE make me understand how the group causing the least amount of damage is made to be public enemy #1 and the ones who are causing the most damage are practically ignored.

This is CABL.com posting #179110. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUK2
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of by oldschooldbstech
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of vegassatellite 11/15/2006 3:17:00 PM
Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of oldschooldbstech 11/14/2006 11:05:00 PM