Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Thanksgiving is Coming ,Turkeys Ummmm

Thanks for sharing that Mark . I bought one of those turkey fryers at wal-mart this summer but haven't used it yet . You men done got my mouth watering . I've probably seen close to a hundred turkeys since I've been here. Can't hardly stand it now. Break out the old wash tub, build a fire under it ,settin on cinder blocks . Fill her with water ,gethr bolin, dunk that bird , snatch them feathers , cing them pin feathers , gut that bird , ye haw , sounds like the start of a ho down to me. Itd be a great tail gate party ,break out the pig cooker, cook a hog, some deer meat , some beer can chicken, lobster tails , some grouper , some kegs of beer, a live band sounds like a cable dog/dawg party to me. He.l.l maybe Brakefield would let us have it on his farm in South Carolina, I ain't above sleepin in a barn ,I grew up on the farm we use to ride horses out in the country , build that campfire, tie up the hourses , roll that saddle upside down flip the pad , unroll that sleepin bag and look up at them beautiful stars.A country boy can survive.
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #178879. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUHj
Posted in reply to: Re: Thanksgiving is Coming ,Turkeys Ummmm by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message