Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: John Lynch/Hope Communication

I agree and in fact could add to the list of issues...
1) A large percentage of companies are owned by individuals who obviously woke up one morning and thought gee I think I'll start a cable business with no forethought to the workers who actually bring the knowledge to the table, and how that should be compensated is never entered into the equation.
2)Prime contractors that actually hire a woman based on her looks alone only to be pissed off when they realize I could not only do my job but, theirs too. I just choose not to.
3) Some prime supv.'s have a tendency to get upset when they tell you an area has been Qc'ed and is ready to be invoiced. But, you ride out the plant and there isn't any. It's a little too much to take when you call him out to a location, take off the ped ask him what he sees wrong with it? and he says "Oh, it's missing those black things that stick out of those pipes!!!!"
4) Problem 4 is simple.... Nearly all primes and mso's want quality workmanship on a *&(& pay scale...Tooo many so called chiefs equals not enough quality Indians. Get rid of the high payed pups and you could afford to have more real dawgs. More dawgs equals less mistakes and more BILLABLE work.
Which usually equals contracts and money but, I may be wrong of course. I'm only a woman.....
This is CABL.com posting #178790. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUFS
Posted in reply to: Re: John Lynch/Hope Communication by John.G
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: John Lynch/Hope Communication bushmaster 11/10/2006 6:36:00 AM