Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mod Swap vs Upgrade / Thanks Men

Thanks for the replys, I'm glad to see everybody feels like I do . Funny thing I asked another contractor from one of the other companys today about loops and their company was told something entirely different . Straight splices here are supposed to be on the outside of the loop , yet I see straight splices at the nodes where ever. The man cutting the nodes works for another co. I talked to him a couple weeks back and he said he had been around here a couple years. I know when I first got here there was some strange s.h.i. going on around here . I'm not going to say what, but the Ducks not stupid . I'll just say I think there was a weasle in the hen house. Glenn I LMAO when I read the company you listed as the mother company . The squirrels here are huge I whish I had some barbcuing in the pressure cooker , thats some darn good neck food . Doug I saw you looking for info on Sa nodes, Eric Herbert is working for SA now , I'll try to get you his # . Looks like a good year coming, men starting to pull together and pack like dogs/dawgs thats what this industry needs , take her back to the way things use to be . United we can make a stand , but I don't want a union. I want a democratic org. of contractors . I know all the mother companys are pushing the primes to have inhouse employees. Why?? In my book ?? So they can succesfully MICROMANAGE the industry. Thanks for reading and thanks for the help.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #178760. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUFo
Posted in reply to: Mod Swap vs Upgrade by deleted
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Mod Swap vs Upgrade / Thanks Men Wolf1 11/10/2006 11:11:00 AM
Re: Mod Swap vs Upgrade / Thanks Men Wolf1 11/10/2006 11:06:00 AM
Re: Mod Swap vs Upgrade / Thanks Men mt30ys 11/10/2006 10:03:00 AM