Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Attention George Walker Bush Jr

Your right about a couple things, he was in Nam in the early seventys, he always talked about how beautiful the ti land women over there were . You are also right about his unit not being reactivated , he signed up to go to Bosnia as a special advisor and then it was like he was back active duty when they shipped him to Iraq . I don't know that much about the military or how they handle things , just what I was told. He never talked much about the war. I just know when he went to Bosnia he came back a different person , almost like being reprogrammed . I started to go into the army special forces in 79 ,I believe it was , did everything but sigining the last set of papers.I wanted to be a Green Breay, but my family talked me out of it. I recall them telling me I could pretty much kiss my family good bye for four years and don't expect to be the same person when you come back. My dad was air force and one as.sh.o.le sumbi..h , he beat me all my life and I guess thats why I'm like I am . My friend that died in Iraq loved the US and backed Bush 100% , said the war needed to be. I just disagree with how things have been handled. I do appreciate your comments though. There is a solution to this war,just nobody wants to here it. Its like my bro. use to say Tough Love sometimes you got to do whats got to be done. The marines have this certain hollar they use to do , Somebody else say it for me, Doug Cohen you old jarhead what was it ?? Anyway thanks for bringing certain things to light.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #178479. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUAR
Posted in reply to: Re: Attention George Walker Bush Jr by mobiletech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Attention George Walker Bush Jr davisgo 11/5/2006 5:46:00 PM