Create your free account now! Sign up

this is not a dig on anyone........

not wanting to ruffle feathers here, but in the last week i've been running upgrades where in-house techs did the original install recently and i'm in the position of either losing money refusing the job, or not making half of what the upgrade PLUS complete new install is worth.........i know that there are good in-house techs out there and i'm not looking to slam them, but i do have a question..........do in-house techs get qc'd? if they do and they fail is the problem left unresolved until it breaks down, and if so, is it reworked at that thime or is it patched until it goes wrong again? if someone could explain this to me i would appreciate it. and by explain it i'm not looking for the general in-house vs. contractor argument........i'd like a response from someone that can maybe shed some light on the financial view of the service provider on their own tech just blowing every or to be fair almost every job. or maybe it's as simple as "taking care of our own" someone that knows the answer, please tell me.
This is CABL.com posting #178351. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUyN
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: this is not a dig on anyone........ vegassatellite 11/5/2006 7:15:00 PM
Re: this is not a dig on anyone........ tugmn5 11/5/2006 12:07:00 PM
Re: this is not a dig on anyone........ old school dude 11/4/2006 10:00:00 PM
Re: this is not a dig on anyone........ Splicer Life 4me 11/3/2006 10:00:00 PM