Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: what's a criminal to do?

I am very worried about who is going into the subs homes. I have zero tolerance for violence, thieves, and sex crimes....we all should. But as Farmer and nrb said some people do turn out to be trustworthy and the record can be written off to misfortunes and bad deicion making. That does not mean we can hire them in all circumstances.

Some of the best people I have ever worked with have had pasts that are less than desirable on paper, but they have moved on to a better way of life. Sometimes the need to do well is greater with these people than those who claim to have never had a weak moment in their life. When they hit rock bottom they had no where to go but up. That is the case many times with drugs and alcohol. I know when to draw the line.

How many politicians did not inhale? Good ol GW himself is no stranger to partaking in various elixir's and potions....
Now he has the trust of a nation.(confused) Who are we to judge you when we do not know where you came from. I agree that you need to be careful about what you write here...so do I, I can get carried away sometimes too(blush)......Let he who is without sin cast the first stone....now go in peace, and do not sin again.(angel)

Jesus said this to Mary Magdalen, a known prostitute, after she was saved by him from being stoned to death. She stayed with Jesus as a disciple, doing his work from that moment on.(wink)
This is CABL.com posting #178271. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUxv
Posted in reply to: Re: what's a criminal to do? by nrb1
There are 0 replies to this message