Create your free account now! Sign up

Comcast came with a Punch with Premimum Pricing

Member Uploaded Image

How Comcastic is this? So here we are-and where we are is 4 meetings and 6 or 7 hours of THIS IS HOW IT IS GOING TO BE! So Comcast has there new Contractors Pricing out effective FAIRLY SOON, and it benefits no-one. There will be no so called TRIPLE Plays, you will have I guess primary codes and secondary codes but hey it will not matter cause hooray---video went up. Yea but make sure you do it correctly. Look I can Pinpoint alot of stuff about this new pricing but you will see shortly. The Fact is COMCAST HAS BECOME EVIL and STUPID. They talk about ETA's, they talk about V.O.D's return on service. Yada yada yada. They work more against the contractors then for us. Now here's a kick in the NUTs: There are other companies thinking of merging to try to get regional status. LMAO. You dinggle berries on thinking in a Negative direction. Look ACI, BAKER, CABLE EXPRESS, CAVO and a sluth of others, they know this game very well ---NOT TO WELL-- but well enough to play at there advantage. MY SUGGESTION would STRENGTH in NUMBERS. IF they cared----If all the contractors can get together and sort there differences go after COMCAST to convince them, being COMCAST what a fatal mistake they are committing then we may have a chance. Here's my example --- If every contractor JUST STOPPED WORKING FOR 3 days this would be more than enough for comcast to listen. This is my opinion but damn what a CONCEPT.(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #177842. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUqA
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Comcast came with a Punch with Premimum Pricin bushmaster 11/9/2006 6:50:00 AM
Re: Comcast came with a Punch with Premimum Pricin Cabledogg375 10/26/2006 2:21:00 AM
Re: Comcast came with a Punch with Premium Pricing cabl trash 10/25/2006 11:10:00 AM