Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: After Pat’s Birthday

As long as we have a 2 choices, we will be controlled. The D's want to cut and run, turn over our soveirgnty to the United Nations, have open borders, and try to appease the muslims to the point of enacting Sharian law.

The R's want to stay the course which I have doubts about now. We need either to fight to win or get the h@ll out of Iraq. If we do get out, we need to build up America and build a fence or a wall on both the north and south borders. We need to also cut back on trading with hostile nations and expand trade to our known allies.

But neither party will do what is needed to be doen and I feel as though we are being sold down the river and our men and women are dying over there and being brought back to be tried and punished for things we don't know if they actually done or not.

The war is not going well. We need to take off the gloves and fight to win. The International PC world has our hands tied behind our backs. We can not make the whole world like us, get over it.

Cast an informed vote.

I can't vote for the D's because I don't support:
Illegal Immigration, Big Gov't, Gay rights over all others, Post birth abortion rights, Keyoto treaty, disarming citizens, returning the Clinton taxes (cost me $1500 annualy), activist judges who slap child molestors on the wrist, extending the Bill of Rights to known terrorist, etc.........

I can't vote for R's because I don't support:
Illegal Immigration, Big Gov't, (Bush, what happenend to school vouchers?), The SPP, WTO, etc...

Vote Independant(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #177658. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUnC
Posted in reply to: Re: After Pat’s Birthday by lostintx
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: After Pat’s Birthday rhurton 10/23/2006 5:53:00 PM
Re: After Pat’s Birthday Wife of a cable guy 10/22/2006 5:26:00 PM