Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hook me up

It's not only the yard dogs. The house dogs are just as bad. At one of my installs they had a couple of lap dogs, (Schitzus or whatever) The lady said they were fine with strangers. While walking thru their house, the little ****s kept circling around my ankles as I walked, nipping at my pants legs, trying to get at my ankles. When I was on my knees installing jacks and connectors I was afraid that my face was now in reach for the nipping ****s. When I got up to walk again the one grabbed my ankle and bit quite hard with those little, sharp as needles, teeth. I was holding a wrench in my hand and I bent down and snapped the little **** on the nose. He let go of my ankle and let out a yip. The customer in the other room asked what was going on, and I said I stepped on the poor little guy's foot as he circled around my feet. The customer said she had better put them in another room with the door shut so 'THEY' wouldn't get hurt. I said that would probably be a good idea.
Now I always say to the customer they will have to put their dogs away. Even if they don't bite, I had one dog who kept carting off my tools from my tool tote. I even had them grabbing stuff from the back of the work van with the back door open on the driveway.
This is CABL.com posting #177306. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUhW
Posted in reply to: Re: hook me up by johngault
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: hook me up oldschooldbstech 10/16/2006 8:54:00 PM
Re: hook me up 1FARMER 10/16/2006 8:43:00 PM