Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: illegal

It's unfortunate the situation has gotten out of hand. Those here legally have my ultimate respect for following things to the letter, must like the rest of us have to....unfortunately, those who are here illegally have caused other legal Hispanics to suffer because of what the illegals are doing to the dwindling middle class. I am sick to death of hearing there are jobs "American's won't do" and I'm pleased to see so many states pounding down harder on illegals and those who hire/harbor them. I myself have had Hispanic doctors on multiple occasions (obviously, legal ones, and I knew it since I worked in the medical staff department of a local hospital and was in charge of verification of licensure, etc) and in my estimation, many of them were more kind and caring than U.S. born docs....they had compassion, something sadly lacking in our society because we take too much forgranted. I am not trying to pick an argument here either, I think there is much to be said on both sides. If only we could gather enough legal immigrants and middle class to put their heads together, maybe a solution to the situation could be at least started.....if my post sounded like applied to all immigrants, my apologies. As I said, I am all for legal immigration....but I do think if you start granting "favors" because someone is here legally already and wants to bring over a family member, it could stir up the pot some more....Kudos to your wife and family. As for the idiots who are snide and rude, consider the source. (halo)
This is CABL.com posting #177003. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUc3
Posted in reply to: Re: illegal by uboatcmdr
There are 0 replies to this message