Create your free account now! Sign up

Learned?/Re:NUKE 'EM/IE:TO STUPID

oldschoolgal that one post was poetry in motion. Takin' em to school would be an understatement. Don't want to mention any names notice I didn't say "I" wouldn't want to impose or point a finger so I'll just break it down again & throw in a remark or 2 from other posty toasties. Won't mention any timed post either so this will be in stealth and non-collusional from here on out.

Just who is the left? Everyone to the left of the extreme radical right driving this country and the constitution into non existance.? Is/are the left all democrats liberals moderates maybe people with sense that do not believe everything they hear whether it be your next door neighbor or a polytician? Or maybe the left is just anyone who disagrees with the extreme radical right Christians? Survey says?

Now to the next segment thought I'd already done the do do do ...from jeapordy give it a 4x count we've now moved to the do do do...... of the Twilight Zone. Let's talk (again)about reality/actuality like the movie Private Ryan. Online encyclopedia says "is a fictional story about fictional characters set against the historical background of a real event. Wikipedia says (paraphrased) of course don't want info overload nor a melltdown. after first 25 min which depict the Omaha beachhead assult of June 6,1944. Thereafter it takes a heavily fictionalized route built around......WHICH WAS INSPIRED BY A TRUE STORY. Get it? Doubt It.
When the sometimes Hollyweirds use the word "inspired" it just might not mean there's much that's non-fictional. Again, get it, is everyone with the program so far? Here's more factual non-fiction the south died when that fateful plane went down in 77". Worked some southern states late 70's early 80's and 90's and I know a whole lot of people that would disagree and agree the south died when Lincoln set them thar black folks free but I think the real kicker was 1965'. Anytime you'd like to take the quantum jump to the present get froggy. Forget the drinking put, the pipe down and back away from the table. Met a lady about 70y/o in 90' and when she found out I was a yankee she then on out referred to the north as the union. Things that make ya stupid. Course that was just one opinion and not the actual mindset of white America in the south. Survey says?

Fact check: Hypocrites are a dime a dozen, where did saddam get WMD's to practice on his own people Iranians(oops) and the Kurds? Maybe that's what that famous handshake was about? Survey says? But where did they go not the Kurds the WMD"S please fact check us while your fact checking, for us? It's tough keeping up with the truth isn't it? Especially when it disagrees for the reason's our young folks to be maimed or killed bank roll the diminished American dream and grind that worthless piece of paper into the ground. And skrew those Iraqi Muslim innocents.

For you hawks either join up or reup grow some hair beside your talking points balls and go take a 18 19 20 olds ect. place I'm sure you're all around 40 youv'e lived some life compared to tho's that will be scarred mentally or physically.

"Bush Lies" I just made that up today it's the buzz going around. Makes me think of the downing street meme's. Maybe he just forgot and all is forgiven. But step up take that quantum did candi actually get busted this week lying oh, lets say something about a warning .
She just forgot I guess. How about a vacation, anyone game? Survey says? Your exactly right, I could give many more examples "But they don't care".

Step up to the present will ya and quit talking and bitching about 30-40yrs ago is that all ya got for complaints? Kennedy Byrd of all people that old fart is just trying to make everything right for the last 40yrs before he visits la la land oh, wait a minute.

noggin(who switched from repuke to demoncrat right before election 1st time), blanko no not the guy(leader of the pack so called father of our country at the time) 2000 mi away playing air guitar (vacation again) someone shopping for shoes or at America's favorite pastime watching, fellow Americans die and suffer. Did I get those mixed up, oh what the hell, this is my spin isn't it?

Talk about those compassionate conservatives excreteing foley, who should I mention o'liely, hannibal, joe the irregular guy(a known liberal station) lush, drugged and the savage weiner(his real name)?

Lastly but not leastly, drum roll please. We will deal with any wrong doing by our polyticians in time and will take appropriate action. When might that be after the death destruction breaking the bank stomping the Constituion and our rights into the ground. Let us know when it's appropriate?

"Watch", "Listen","Read","Educate Yourself","Learn","Look It Up"(ditto)
"Don't take my word for it"..........Don't worry I won't.

Better post this before I cave-in to terrorist and hate.

I'm not making amends not my MO (in this case) but,

Gods Speed to your boys (you know the thought and meaning) and to all in Iraq. Peace Fellow Americans
This is CABL.com posting #176835. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUal
Posted in reply to: Re: What I've Learned/ Re: NUKE THEM by takaratay
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Learned?/Re:NUKE 'EM/IE:TO STUPID oldschoolgal 10/6/2006 3:25:00 PM
Re: Learned?/Re:NUKE 'EM/IE:TO STUPID djwils 10/6/2006 2:48:00 PM