Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "Nuke Them"

agree with your post takaray. I too find many problems with the Bush admin & their lack of solid followthrough on things like the border & the war on terror.

But, I think too many people(ironically most of the Bush sux crowd) "think" they understand life & culture in the Middle East...and in fact have NO STINKIN CLUE.

The US did not create the poverty, despair, & subsequent terrorism there...MidEast dictators did while fighting each other & Israel. They have done exactly what dictators need to do to stay in power...have a war or a cause against somebody else, and blame your people's problems on the enemy while you live very well in your castles.

Much like business...bad leaders need good scapegoats for a rallying call. I mean...destroying Israel(thru no fault of their own) gets old for the average Mid East dictator, so why not destroy the people who help Israel? It makes a better struggle to rally a people against powerful countires like the US, then it would against Mexico or Brazil(for whoever brought that ridiculous point up). A people, I'll remind you, who:
-do not have a media which is allowed to print anything or any view point they want.
-treat women like cattle.
-are indoctrinated at an early age with radical viewpoints which include the destruction of another civilization.
-are not "wealthy" enough to afford necessities, so sacrificing your own life for the "cause" as a suicide bomber to feed the rest of your family is an actual option.

I'm not so sure there are many of us who would be level-headed people had we been born into the same mess...but I do know it doesnt change right & wrong. And I do know you dont let crazy people like Ahwetmybed or Hussein "prove" they are insane enough to use WMD. Actually Hussein did prove it, and still some doubt the merit of his removal.

BTW...for those that were sleeping leading up to the Iraq war.

The US did not invade Iraq in response to 9/11...so stop saying that, or using that BS line "no Iraqis were involved in 9/11". It was about 13 years of defying UN sanctioned "CEASE-FIRE" agreements, and the confirmed knowledge of terrorists meeting with Iraqi officials, coupled with Iraq's WMD program that they would not allow us to look at, but seemingly "never existed"...certainly if I had nothing to hide, I'd not allow inspections which I agreed to in order to stay in power of my country(sarcasm for those that dont realize). No, we did not have taped conversations, or anything better to suggest Hussein was in plans with terrorists to launch anything big on us, but I ask this....in WW2, when Hitler invaded Austria....if we took him out then with no proof of his intentions to conquer Europe... we would have saved 6 mil Jews from being slaughtered. Of course, Hitler would have never "proven" his true evil had this happened, so I guess waiting for Hussein to fully maximize his war machine & insanity would have been more appropriate. At least then we could proof he took out "our" cities. But again...let's not compare Hussein to Hitler, because Husseing only killed 2 or 3 million people...without a nuclear weapon.

This is CABL.com posting #176572. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT56
Posted in reply to: Re: "Nuke Them" by takaratay
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: "Nuke Them" warrenrf 10/2/2006 10:33:00 AM