Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "Nuke Them"

No one has EVER suggested that ALL muslims should be exterminated??? I sure don't and I can't (so far) find ANYONE else who has suggested so. BUT, we ARE asking you to WATCH what they do, LISTEN to what they say, HOW do they REACT to ANY situation that THEY "claim" "offends" them. Do ANY of you watch past the "Bush Sucks" segments on the news????

Last night before I took my beauty sleep, on my local NBC affiliate ( a right wing tool of GW I'm sure) they claimed that 6 "civilians" were killed in iraq by a bomber. That's CIVILIANS !!!!
Right now as I type this, there is a post on my home page (yahoo) 1 hour old that states that " Afghan suicide blast kills 12, wounds 42". Now this story is written by Yousuf Azimy of Reuters, ( obviously another tool of GW ). Near the bottom of the story it states that " since the beginning of last year, there has been about 70 suicide bomb attacks against foriegn and government (afghan) forces, about 200 people have been killed MOST OF THEM CIVILIANS".

Now these stories are EXTREMELY easy to find if you would dare to get your keyword searches off of the "Bush is Hitler" mode. HERE IS REALITY, you can deny all you want the threat. I REPEAT NO ONE IS SAYING ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!! Just like no where near all Japanese were bad and not all Germans were bad and not all Russians were bad and so on. But if you would just pay attention for a change and look at the big picture, you would see that those who ARE bad WANT YOU DEAD BECAUSE YOUR NOT MUSLIM. Those are NOT my words, Those are THEIR words. Look it up. Grab a beer and do some research!!!!!

Lastly, No one is more Pissed off at Pres. Bush than those of us who voted for him. From the border to spending like drunken sailors (sorry Sailors, Those of us in the Army spend alot when we're drunk to) I could go on for hours about the things I'm upset about with this administration.

But, I am fascinated that IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, you are upset about an ant-hill when a Cobra is crawling up your leg, you look at the Cobra and say "he's not dangerous, it's those damn Ant's, there destroying my whole yard".

You are right, Muslims are not in the countrie's you mentioned. YET!!!!

Also, Takaratay is Japanese. Love the Japanese. Love their culture. They are GREAT PEOPLE. Once we go rid of those who meant us harm!!!!!!

WAKE THE F*** UP!!!! Learn from History.

(usa)(usa)(ninja)(wave)(ninja)(wave)(ninja)(wave)(ninja)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #176473. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT4v
Posted in reply to: Re: "Nuke Them" by rhurton
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: "Nuke Them" MadMax58 10/1/2006 10:03:00 PM