Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully

(roll)(roll) YOU ARE HILARIOUS MY FRIEND!!! (roll)(roll)

I want to thank you AGAIN for proving my point. At what point do you realize that muslim Imperialism didn't start on 9/11. I know !I know ! Bush started it ALL. America Sucks.

I went back and purposely re-read every post on this and I can't find ONE (1) instance of anyone suggesting that you all are "un-patriotic". Brother thou protestest to much. I find it interesting that you will make things up to try and make your point. Show me where anyone has accused you of being "un-patiotic". You CAN'T.

I can't waste time with you any longer, because your typical. Your as predictable as the sun setting in the west. After reading your diatribes, I get it. "bush lied, People died"- "It's Americas fault"- "It was all for oil"- YaaDaa! YaaDaa! YaaDaa! Just keep repeating the Same things over and over, and just keep yelling louder and louder, and it makes it so.

You still can't come to grip's with the FACT that Muslim Imperialists don't give a rat's a$$ wether your a Rep or a Dem or a Indie. This is the part you refuse to look at with ANY form of objectivity, because your hatred for Pres. Bush and America is greater than ANYTHING in your life !!!!

Again, I repeat, MUSLIM IMPERIALISM DIDN'T START ON 9/11!!!!!
THEY HAVE BEEN KILLING US FOR YEARS, WE'VE JUST IGNORED IT UNTIL 9/11 !!!!!! LOOK IT UP, IF YOU DARE !!!!! HOW DO WE DEAL WITH THAT????????

Your busy arguing seperate issue's that are irrelevant to the threat. You got your way during Vietnam and more people were murdered when we "cut tail and run" than were killed during the war. Congratulations you got your way.

Another thing, it was NOT the American soldier who lost Vietnam. It was the lack of support back home that lost it for them. MORALE is the MOST important thing to a fighting force. History is FILLED with instances of troops with high morale fighting off and/or completely destroying a superior force. So FRANKLY, don't give me the "I support the troop's BS" when EVERYTHING you say and do undermines their mission.

(usa)(usa)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #176335. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT2h
Posted in reply to: Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully by Against the Wind
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully takaratay 9/28/2006 5:37:00 PM