Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully

First of all Against the Wind....You are factually incorrect. This country WAS NEVER FOUNDED AS A DEMOCRACY. Your problem is you listen only to the kool aid drinkers and the looney left. This country was and is a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC. There is a difference. Want to challenge me on that? Say the pledge of allegiance over to yourself....."and to the republic for which it stands." So your WRONG WRONG WRONG. Secondly if you would read the Federation papers you would know that this country was not founded on the B.S. (Barbara Striesand) statement of seperation of church and state. This government and IF YOU WOULD BOTHER TO READ.....was founded on the principle that the government would NOT ESTABLISH A STATE RELIGION.

We did not divert funds or troops from Afghanistan to fight the war in Iraq. The war in Afghanistan and the objectives were accomplished!!!! A new government was established and institutions were founded. The new government, does Harmid Karzia mean anything, was up and running when we left or at the time we left.

Where in the world did you get the idea that women were allowed in Saddams government. I suppose he was just a benevolent dictator huh? Mass graves of 30 and 40 thousand people will attest to that in your screwy world. There were NO Inspectors in the country....they had been thrown out when Bill Clinton was b.j. reciever. I swear your diatribe was really a great read of fiction.
This is CABL.com posting #176304. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT1M
Posted in reply to: Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully by Against the Wind
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully Against the Wind 9/28/2006 9:16:00 AM