Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully

in Afghanistan, The Americans wanted a pipe line for oil to the gulf. The Tilaban wouldn't have it so we took them out on the picture, Iraq was a dick thing with dad. Always got to show up dad.

Iraq will be our staging ground for "the War" whether it be Iran, Korea, or China. Its to hard for us to strike from our carriers and there Countries we have to have access to fly over and we have a lot of problems getting access.

in the Gulf war our ships were scattered for security reasons and our fighters can't make it that far in less we can get our air tankers at certain spots in other Countries for the attacks. and we fuel one or 2 times during the missions and it puts our choppers in closer for rescues. We don't want to leave alive man there long and we want to bring our dead home as soon as we can. We also want to destroy our aircraft that went down.

And do I believe in war NO, But called to duty I will Fight for this COUNTRY tell the end

The only other thing that bothers me is that Einstein said. "I don't know what world war three will be like but I can tell you world war 4 will be with stick and stones". and for every American that scares the hell out of me and hope that it will never come.

Dave(splat)
This is CABL.com posting #176285. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT1t
Posted in reply to: Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully by mt30ys
There are 0 replies to this message